The Nissan GT-R Nismo has been all set to launch in updated avatar by next year. The updated 2022 model gets a new exclusive paint shade and a special edition model. The Japnese manufacturer Nissan has revealed the special edition in his home country, ahead of its launch later in the year.
- Latest Nissan Nismo GT-R gets new Stealth Grey paint shade.
- 2022 special edition gets revised engine internal, but no changes to engine output
- Powered by similar 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6 petrol engine capable of producing 600hp
- 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo is updated with new standard which indicates by new Stealth Grey paint shade which is inspired by different track at which GT-R set the lap record, such as the Tsukuba Circuit, Japan. Current GT-R Nismo hold the record of fastest lap time. This new to the standard car will also feature the recently updated logo first seen on the Nissan Ariya.
- The 2022 GT-R Nismo special edition model additionally gets an unpainted carbon-fiber bonnet – which is done to shave the some 100g off kerb weight and the latest newly designed 20-inch aluminium forged wheel.
The 2022 Nissan GT-R powered by the same venerable VR38DETT 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6 with GT3-spec turbochargers and an power output of 600hp, however the special edition gets some extra internal engine tweak. The Nissan manufacturer shared the word on special edition engine it is developed with high precision weight-balanced parts including the piston rings, connecting rods, crankshaft, crank pulley, flywheel and valve springs dialled in with tighter tolerances, delivering snappier revs and quicker turbo spooling.”
Nismo GT-R has get a braking system from the current model, with the size of 410mm front units and 390mm rear units.
In India, Nissan launched its standard R35 GT-R back in December 2016, and this model is powered by 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6 capable of producing max power of 570hp. The Nissan has currently to product on scale in the Indian market Nissan Kicks and the Magnite which is quite famous among the buyers.