Auto News Highlights –
Hyundai, Citroen, Maruti, Bounce-E, 200-500cc Sales Report.
- Hyundai – Hyundai to launch b-segment SUV Bayon for the European market which will rival the ford puma and upcoming VW t-cross. the name Bayon is derived from the European city Bayon famous for outdoor sporting activities such as sailing and rock climbing.
- Citroen – Citroen cc26 the next model for India is planned for 2023. the car will be a rival for honda city in India. The first Citroen product was originally scheduled to be launched in our market in 2020 but because of pandemic, it postponed to 2021.
- Maruti Suzuki – Maruti Suzuki the largest automaker in India announced on Saturday that they have a milestone of 2m vehicle exports. Maruti Suzuki India MD and CEO Kenichi Ayukawa said, “the company has been exporting vehicles for the past 34 years much before India became a prominent player in the global automobile business. This early global exposure helped the company enhance its quality and attain global benchmarks”.
- Bounce-E – Bengaluru-based smart mobility startup bounce has launched Bounce-E electric scooter. it is available on the bounce app. customers can rent it for the long term through the mobile app. The service is currently available in Bengaluru.
- 200-500cc Sales Report – 78,036 units of motorcycles were sold in this segment during January 2021. the segment is lead by Royal Enfield classic 350 with a record 40872 units. the other motorcycles in the segment are as follow
- Bullet 350
- Pulsar 220
- Electra 350
- Metor 350
- Cb 350
- Avenger 220
- Dominar 250