All You Need To Know About The Joint Venture Formed By Rimac and Bugatti
Bugatti and Rimac has now togather formed a joint venture named it the Bugatti Rimac. Where Rimac Group is now owning Bugatti Rimac with 55 per cent stake. So let’s check what’s up here !
Also Read : Facelifted BMW 6 Series GT launched at Rs 67.90 Lakh
So What Is Bugatti Rimac ?
The electric supercar company Rimac has now taken over the the French automakers Bugatti. In this deal Rimac will own a controlling 55% stake in Bugatti. Where Porsche will continue to own the remaining 45% stake in Bugatti. Mate Rimac, the founder of the Rimac Technologies, will lead Bugatti Rimac. The venture will focus on developing, production and supply of drivetrains, battery system and other EV components.
There have been many investors in the Rimac Group. Porsche and Hyundai are the notable one. Below an image shows the new structure in a simplified way.
More Reads : Hindustan Contessa: The Made-In-India Muscle Car
Will Bugatti And Rimac Be One Single Brand ?
No, Bugatti and Rimac will continue to work as seperate individual brands. Most importantly they will hold fast to the existing production facilities and distribution channels. Rimac says “Bugatti Rimac represents the company that will develop the future of both Bugatti and Rimac vehicles, by joining resources and expertise in research and development, production, and other areas.”
You May Like : Mercedes India To Launch AMG E 63S, E 53 on July 15 | All Specs And Technical Are Here
The joint venture will take the development work upto completely new level. We must say Rimac has worked quite well. It has expanded rapidly within a short period of time. The group futher added that, Bugatti would have an electric model this decade but would still produce hybrid models by the end of that period. This will be one of the most existing venture we will be looking forward. Both Rimac and Bugatti are known fr great supercars and this venture will surely ‘speed’ things up.
- More Reads :
- 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa launched in India
- India Bound Suzuki Hayabusa Expected This Month
- Upcoming Hayabusa Teased Ahead of Launch: New Bike From Suzuki Motorcycles
- Auto News Today | Latest Automobile and Industry News
- Rash Riding Couple on Yamaha R15 cut off Suzuki Hayabusa Rider