All-new Hyundai Alcazar Price for the 7 seater base variant starts at ₹16,30,300 and the most expensive 6 seaters automatic variant will cost ₹19,99,900.
The most awaited SUV from the Korean Automaker Hyundai Alcazar has finally launched in India. The SUV sits in the competitive segment of 6 and 7 seater SUVs. The Tata Safari, Toyota Innova Crysta, MG Hector Plus, and upcoming XUV700 will be the main rivals to the Alcazar in the Indian market.
|Trims||Petrol 7-seater||Petrol 6-seater||Diesel 7-seater||Diesel 6-seater|
More Reader: 10 Turbo Petrol Engine Cars In India.
Alcazar Trims and Variants
The Hyundai Alcazar will be made available in 3 trims: Prestige, Platinum, and Signature. The car will also offer a choice of petrol and diesel engines both with 6 and 7 seater variants.
The 7 seater petrol variant will only be available in 2 trims(prestige and Platinum) and manual transmission. And the 6 seater petrol Variant will be available in all their trims and both manual and automatic transmission.
While the Diesel engine on Alcazar will offer both choices of transmission is automatic and manual. And Diesel Engines both MT and AT will be available across 3 trims.
Alcazar Engine And Powertrain
The choice of engine options is a 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine with options of 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmissions.
|Engine||Displacement (cm3)||Maximum Power||Maximum Torque||Transmission|
|2.0l petrol MPi||1999||117 kW/ 6500 r/min||191 Nm/4500 r/min||6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic|
|1.5l diesel CRDi||1493||84.6 kW/4000 r/min||250 Nm/1500 – 2750 r/min||6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic|
More Reads: Top 5 SUV Sales In March: Hyundai Creta Tops.
Features On Alcazar
Hyundai Alcazar comes with a host of 1st in segment features.
• 26.03 cm (10.25”) Multi-display digital cluster
• Bose premium sound system (8 Speakers)
• Auto healthy air purifier with AQI display
• Front row seatback table with retractable cup-holder and IT devise holder
• Front row sliding sun visor
• Side footstep
• Rear window sunshade
• 2nd row one-touch tip and tumble seats (Captain & 60:40 Split Seats)
• Drive mode select (comfort | eco | sport)
• Traction control modes (snow | sand | mud)
• Puddle lamps with Hyundai logo projection
• 64 colors ambient lighting
• Power driver seat – 8 Way
• Advanced Hyundai Blue Link (Connected-Car technology)
The competition for the Alcazar will get more tough once the XUV700 makes its debut to market.