Hyundai STARIA launching on the 13th April 2021 worldwide.
STARIA is expected to launch on early next year On January 2022, but Today Hyundai motors announced STARIA launch on date 13th April 2021. Hyundai STARIA is MPV from Hyundai.
Hyundai worldwide page uploaded video with caption ‘Step into the new dimension of space with Hyundai STARIA.’
Hyundai motors use its social platforms i.e. YouTube, Instagram, etc. for announcement of worldwide launch date. STARIA is MVP vehicle. It will be having seating capacity of up-to 11 passengers.
Korean car maker earlier said that STARIA design is inspired by the cruise ship lounge. It is clear what they mean to say from the video. It is seen in the video that middle row passengers can seat facing each other. This having big space inside.
Hyundai says the interior of the STARIA MPV is inspired by traditional Korean architecture Hanok which tries to ‘create a living space for the coexistence of humans and nature.
Table of contents
Digital world Premier on :https://www.hyundai.com/worldwide/en At 6:00 am Wednesday IST.
Features of STARIA
- 11 passenger seating capacity.
- 10.25 inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Digital driver display.
- Shift by wire drive selector.
- Ambient light with 64 colour options.
Expected Price of STARIA
Hyundai STARIA is expected to be priced between 20 lakh to 30 lakh INR.
More details about engine and transmission reveal after launching. Stay connected with us for the latest updates by following us on Google news: Autobizz India news.
- Citroen C5 Aircross India Launching Today
- Skoda Octavia 2021 All Set To Launch In India
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz CLS Tooks Covers Off: Features reviled
- New Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Live Launch: Jeep Compass, VW Taigun, Hyundai Tucson Rival