Maruti Suzuki Has Issued A Recall Of Over 1.80 Lakh Vehicles
India’s top auto manufacturer Maruti Suzuki facing has issued a recall of over 1.80 lakh vehicles that includes petrol variants of the XL6, Ertiga, Ciaz, Vitara Brezza, and the S-Cross for a suspected faulty motor generator unit.
- Recalled units 1,81,754 units of Vitara, Brezza, XL6, Ciaz and S-Cross
- Advices owners against driving in waterlogged areas
- Recalled vehicles will be serviced from first week of November this year (2021)
MSIL Recall Of Over 1.80 Lakh Vehicles
The recalled over 1,81,754 units of Maruti Suzuki vehicle which were manufactured between May 4, 2018 and October 27, 2020. The affected units include both Maruti Arena models – Vitara and Ertiga, Brezza – and Maruti Nexa models – S-Cross, XL6 & Ciaz.
As per official report the fault is found in Maruti Suzuki’s motor generator unit, and all the units of motors we’re inspected and replaced without charging the customer. These replacement were carried out at the authorised service centre and the repairs will be conducted from the first week of November 2021, in a phased manner.
The another official advice from, Maruti Suzuki untill service owner avoid driving in waterlogged areas and spraying water directly on electrical/electronic parts of the vehicle.
To check just visit official website of Maruti Suzuki and there ‘Imp Customer Info’ for Vitara Brezza and Ertiga & Nexa website for the XL6, S-Cross and Ciaz. Their just put on your vehicle chasis no if vehicle should serviced or not.
- Tata Tigor EV 2021 Launched At Starting Price Of Rs.11.99 lakh | 4 Star Rated EV
- 2021 TVS Apache RR 310 Launched: Price Start at 2.60 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift, Renault Duster Failed In Latin NCAP Crash Test
- BH Mark Nameplate Or New Bharat Series Introduced For Vehicle Registration