Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced the Innova HyCross price range, which ranges from Rs 18.30 lakh to Rs 28.97 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom). Bookings for the model, which was unveiled in November of this year, are already underway for Rs 50,000.
The Toyota Innova HyCross is offered in five variations based on the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) platform: G, GX, VX, ZX, and ZX (O). Super White, Platinum White Pearl, Silver Metallic, Attitude Black Mica, Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine, Avant Garde Bronze Metallic, and Blackish Ageha Glass Flake are among the seven colours available to customers.
The 2019 Toyota Innova HyCross is powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder TNGA petrol engine producing 172bhp and 187Nm of torque and mated only to a CVT transmission. The same petrol engine is also available with a hybrid motor, which delivers 111bhp and 206Nm of torque. This setup is paired with an e-CVT device. The HyCross will not be available with a manual transmission.
The Toyota Innova HyCross will come with a standard warranty of three years of 1 lakh km and an extended warranty of five years and 2.20 lakh km. The hybrid battery will have an eight-year or 1.60 lakh kilometre warranty. The Innova HyCross has previously been driven by us.
The following are the variant-wise prices of the new Toyota Innova HyCross (all prices, ex-showroom):
- Innova HyCross Petrol G 7S: Rs 18.30 lakh
- Innova HyCross Petrol G 8S: Rs 18.35 lakh
- Innova HyCross Petrol GX 7S: Rs 19.15 lakh
- Innova HyCross Petrol GX 8S: Rs 19.20 lakh
- Innova HyCross Petrol-hybrid VX 7S: Rs 24.01 lakh
- Innova HyCross Petrol-hybrid VX 8S: Rs 24.06 lakh
- Innova HyCross Petrol-hybrid ZX: Rs 28.33 lakh
- Innova HyCross Petrol-hybrid ZX(O): Rs 28.97 lakh