There’s also a lowered air suspension.
The Manhart Performance CRT 800 is the German tuner’s most recent product. A Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo is modified to produce 796 horsepower and 804 pound-feet of torque (1,090 Newton-meters). That’s a significant improvement above the original 541 horsepower (404 kW) and 567 lb-ft of torque (770 Nm).
Manhart upgraded the power by installing new turbos and an intercooler. To make everything work together, there are additional ECU software adjustments.
Manhart instals an exhaust system with a sound-control valve and circular outlets with a diameter of 3.94 inches (100 millimetres). Around them, the client can choose between a ceramic-coated or carbon finish.
Downpipes with 200-cell catalytic converters and OPF-delete replacement pipes are available from Manhart. These items, however, do not have TÜV approval and are therefore unavailable in Germany. They can only be exported to customers by the company.
The suspension on the crossover is 1.38 inches (35 millimetres) lower. Manhart keeps the factory air suspension and replaces the connection rods with new ones.
Manhart paints the body black with gold stripes on the hood and sides for this Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo. The front fascia, wheel spokes, brake callipers, and rear diffuser are all accented with the precious metal’s colour.
For the Cayenne Coupe Turbo, Manhart will soon provide its own carbon-fiber front spoiler and rear diffuser. However, they are not on this car.
It rides on 10-spoke 22-inch wheels. They have a front width of 10.5 inches and a back width of 11.5 inches. Manhart provides the wheels in a variety of colours in addition to black and gold.
The Cayenne Turbo GT is Porsche’s response to Manhart’s work. It boosts the 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 to 631 horsepower (471 kW) and 626 pound-feet of torque (849 Newton-meters). The crankshaft, pistons, connecting rods, and timing chain are all replaced in the engine. Shifts are made faster thanks to a redesigned eight-speed automatic gearbox.
The air suspension on the Turbo GT is 0.7 inches (17 millimetres) lower than the original suspension. Depending on the mode selected, the system is also up to 15% stiffer. It has 22-inch front wheels that are 1.0 inch wider than the back. Ceramic brakes are the industry standard.
- 4.0-Litre V8 Biturbo Engine
- MANHART Turbo Performance Kit
- MANHART Turbo Upgrade
- MANHART Intercooler
- MANHART Gearbox Upgrade
- Original: 550 HP & 770 Nm
- Tuned: 807 HP & 1090 Nm
- MANHART ECU Remapping
- MANHART MHtronik Powerbox
- MANHART Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Valve Control
- MANHART Downpipes Sport with 200 Cells Catalytic Converters*
- MANHART Stainless Steel OPF-Delete Pipes*
- 4 x 100 mm MANHART Carbon or Ceramic Coated Tailpipes
- *No TÜV Approval, Only for Export
- MANHART Lowering Standard Air Suspension by 35 mm
- Using New Coupling Rods
- MANHART Suspension Tuning
WHEELS AND TYRES
- MANHART Five-star Double-spoke in Gloss Black
- FA: 10,5 x 22″ (285/35 ZR22)
- RA: 11,5 x 22″ (315/30 ZR22)
- Rim Colour Upon Request Individually Configurable
- Stock Brakes, Individually Tuning Options Available Upon Request
- Stock Interior, Individually Tuning Options Available Upon Request
- MANHART Carbon Front Spoiler (Available soon)
- MANHART Carbon Rear Diffuser (Available soon)
- MANHART Decal Set