Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
Mahindra & Mahindra is the vehicle manufacturing arm of the Indian multinational company Mahindra has listed the job opening for Mechanical or Automobile engineers. The candidates must have qualified the BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering.
About Mahindra And Mahindra
Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate. The Group has an operational presence in over 100 countries and employs more than 256,000 people.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
- Positions: Engines AD Diesel
- Qualification: BE or ME
- Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering, Automotive
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Job Location: Across India
More Jobs: Mercedes Benz Jobs India 2021
- Responsible for DPF calibration at test bench and vehicle level.
- Will be responsible for vehicle level tests, fleet validation execution, data analysis and report making.
- Responsible for Vehicle Drivability, Smoke, Component protection and Vehicle system interface Calibration
- Should participate in Summer/Winter/High altitude expedition tests for vehicle function calibration and verification
- Responsible for New software functions verification
- Support for Validation and Field concern resolution
- Analysis of Fleet data and RWUP Fuel economy tests
- Support Homologation and Production start
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Usage of Tools : INCA/MATLAB/Uniplot/VISU
- Good knowledge on Engine combustion and Emissions
- DPF system and calibration knowledge preferred.
Apply Link: Click Here